PLAIN TALKS MAGAZINE LIBRARY
A searchable copy of the Plain Talks Library is now available on the Internet Archive web site.
You can search the text of all issues of Plain Talks in the library using that web site.
More information on how to search and a link the Internet Archive site are here
We have several items that are not normal issue Plain Talks, but
are interesting and seem to fit in here. Some examples are below.
Click here to view these Special Issues.
- A calendar for February 1982 through January 1983 with GSU history and
significant dates in GSU, national, and world history.
- A commemorative issue from 1993 which describes each decade from the 1920s to 1990s
with many covers from Plain Talks issues during each decade.
- Gulf States Magazine: Six issues from 1979 to 1982.
- GSU 50 Years anniversary brochure from 1975.
- GSU Recruiting Brochure from 1978
- Engineering Department Estimate Index 1930-1952
- A Brief History of GSU written around 1980
- A History of GSU written by J.B. Coltharpe in 1934 with an addendum added in 1955. It has lots of interesting descriptions of the electrical system in Beaumont up through 1934.
- A recruiting brochure from 1991 with pictures of a number of employees.
Last updated: 5/24/2022
See change history for latest updates
Plain Talks Issue Status Page on GSUPICS.COM
RETURN TO GSU PICTURES SITE
View Library content change history